Ancient wooden houses have disadvantages such as poor sealing and insulation, easy corrosion and non modularization of the exterior walls, time-consuming waste materials, and susceptibility to insect infestation and decay. Modern wooden houses are more colorful and culturally diverse in structure, personalized in design, flexible in space, green in environmental protection, energy-saving in insulation, and anti-corrosion. So, what are the main anti-corrosion characteristics of Jinan's anti-corrosion wooden houses?
Wood decay is the result of damage caused by wood decay fungi. The growth of wood rot fungi must meet the following three conditions simultaneously: the moisture content of wood is higher than 18%; The temperature is within the range of 2-35 ℃; There is an oxygen supply. If one of them can be removed, it can prevent decay.
What are the main characteristics of the anti-corrosion properties of wooden houses
1) Nature, environmental protection, and safety (the wood is in its original color, slightly greenish green)
2) Easy to paint and color, according to design requirements, it can achieve a stunning effect.
3) It can meet various design requirements and is easy to produce high-quality horticultural landscapes.
4) The contact with damp soil or hydrophilicity is particularly significant, meeting the requirements for outdoor use in various climatic environments for more than 15 to 50 years without change.
5) Anti corrosion, anti mold, anti moth, anti termite invasion.
6) Improving the stability of wood is more important for protecting outdoor wooden structures.
The anti-corrosion characteristics of the anti-corrosion wooden house have been explained from the above points. We hope to provide you with good help. For more information, please come to our website http://www.gossipsokuhou.com Consultation and understanding!