The drying of Shandong anti-corrosion wooden houses is a very important step, and if not handled properly, it will have a significant impact on the normal use and lifespan of the wooden houses. There are two common drying methods for it, one is air drying, and the other is kiln drying.
Among them, the price of kiln drying is very expensive, so generally only large anti-corrosion wood factories will use this method; Air drying is relatively simpler and has a wider range of applications. It can be operated by anyone and has a certain amount of covered space, even when outdoors, it will not interfere with the drying process in the air.
1. Before construction, anti-corrosion wood needs to undergo small experiments. During construction, at least one layer of bright color should be applied, while at least three layers of dark color should be applied.
2. If the anti-corrosion wooden house needs to withstand significant pressure or frequent friction after use, the paint film needs to be dried for at least 30 days.
3. Dry for at least 48 hours, and the specific time should be adjusted appropriately based on local temperature and humidity.
4. Ensure that the external temperature and environmental temperature during construction are above 10 ℃, and the drying time is above 48 hours.
5. Maintain good ventilation.
6. If applied on a damp surface or if the entire temperature is below 50 ℃ during 48 hours of use, a situation similar to grease or stickiness will occur.
7. Shake products of the same color well before use to ensure uniform color.
The above is an introduction to the drying treatment methods for anti-corrosion wooden houses, hoping to be helpful to you. Our company is a professional anti-corrosion wood manufacturer http://www.gossipsokuhou.com The product is of high-quality and affordable quality, with no worries after sales. Welcome to call to order.